Check Your Account
Logging Into Your Account
Click on the My Account link.
Enter Your Library Card Number or Username
- If this is your first time logging in, your username will be your library card number. You have the option to change your username on the Account Summary screen.
Enter Your Password
- You should have been given a password when you received your library card. If this is your first time logging in to your account, you will be asked to reset your initial password.
- If you do not have or cannot recall your password please contact your local librarian to have the password reset.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
The Account Summary tab displays how many items you currently have checked out, on hold, and ready for pickup.
Items Checked Out
Select the Items Checked Out tab at the top of the My Account area to display a detailed view of all the items you currently have checked out, their due dates, and the number of times you can renew them. Place a checkmark next to an item and select the Renew link to renew the materials and extend the due date.
The Holds tab shows the materials you currently have on hold (reserve). The title, author, format, pickup location, and status are displayed. You may cancel a hold or edit how you’d like to be contacted when the item is ready or where you’d like to pick it up.
Under the Account Preferences tab, there are 3 areas in which you can change personal information:
- Personal Information – view your personal information and change your username, password or email address.
- Notification Preferences – you may elect to be notified of available holds by email, phone, or both.
- Search and History Preferences – increase or decrease the number of results that appear by default when searching the library catalogue; choose whether or not to keep a history of items checked out; indicate your preferred search location.
These preferences are used when you are logged into your library account and searching the catalogue from within your library account.
Keep a list of interesting books. Under this tab, you can create several lists (e.g. Holiday Books, Books for the Kids, Movies). When you search the catalogue, you’ll see an “Add to my list” option next to items. These are for your personal use – adding an item to a list does not check it out or place it on hold.
Click on the Fines link at the top right-hand corner of your screen to view any fines you may have.
For more information, contact us.